10.27.2011

100 Views!!!

Never did I think that anyone would want to read my blog, let alone...get 100 views! This is a post for those who take the time to ACTUALLY read my blog. It's not for if you like it or not (of course). If you do, that's even more great. This just goes to show, that something small can be started, and maybe it will become something amazing.

Here is my challenge to you, begin something new today. I put it at the end of every post, but I seriously want you to start something new. It could be a blog, getting a new friend, calling someone that you haven't in a while, or even going on a blind date. The point to this mission is to open your eyes to the possibility of life. I'm definitely not promoting negativity, by trying anything negative; such as drugs and alcohol. Keep it on the positive side, because when you start a positive, it just keeps coming...if you let it!

BEGIN SOMETHING NEW TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment